2. “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
”In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”
3. Leaving Greenville never gets easier.
4. Being Christ minded is SOO hard sometimes. We struggle SO much between what we think we should do and what we want to do. We think, “i really want to say this/do this but i know thats probably not the right thing.” as well as “would christ really do this? would he really say this?” why does it have to be so hard. I do believe though that if you genuinely desire to do God’s will and seeking out Him. He will NOT let you do anything other than the right thing…which is sometimes easier said than done. We just have to be obedient and faithful, and TRUST that He will hold up his end. I mean, come on, its God we’re talking about…of course He will hold up his end and move within us to do the right thing.
5. sometimes I think I push people away because I try so hard to be their friend. I give them my all from the beginning, I don’t hold anything back, because I found someone that think is awesome and a blessing from God and I don’t want to lose them. Sometimes I feel like I suffocate them. I don’t mean too. I just am terrified of losing them.
6. I’m afraid. I’m terrified. I’m scared about the future. I’m fearful of disappointing others as well as myself. Why can’t I ever be the person I try so hard to be?
7. Isn’t it awesome that there is enough Grace for the entire human race!!