Monday, December 12, 2011

Revive

This is my prayer for all my loved ones right now. I just feel like there is a lot of hearts who need to be revived. We need to be revived so that we are completely consumed by the love of Christ and compelled to do whatever it takes to live that out and be that. I see a lack of passion and depth. I pray this for myself often. We need to be willing to do whatever it takes to rid ourselves of anything that isn't pleasing to God, rid ourselves of everything that is keeping us from being all we can be in Christ. What does your life declare? Would the world see that your life Declares the one and only Jesus Christ as Lord? or would the world see that school, friends, or money is what your life declares?  Now is the time to choose. Actually it was yesterday. Do you represent Christ well? It's something to constantly think about. Sometimes our hearts get heavy and we forget. We need to be revived. I need to be revived. daily. 


Consider my affliction and please deliver me
Plead my cause and redeem me
Salvation is not for the wicked
For they don't seek your word
Great are your tender mercies Lord

Revive me, according to your loving kindness
Revive me, that I may seek your word 
Revive me, according to your loving kindness
Revive me, oh Lord

You give me understanding
According to your word
Great peace for those who seek your face
I long for salvation
My lips shall praise your name
I rejoice in the treasure of your keep

For all my ways are before you
I let your hand become my help
My soul longs and adores you
Let my cry come before you oh Lord

Oh, Revive me
Revive me

No comments: