Friday, September 23, 2011

Peoria

Well, I am in Peoria.
It's been weird.
It has not been bad in anyway.
I think it's just been weird for me and a little hard because I have no one to share this experience with. If that makes sense. I mean, I am here by myself where I don't know anyone. I go home to an empty house after work, and don't have anyone to share my day with/my new experiences being here.

Anyways, other than that its been great. I just have to get used to a lot of things. Learning a lot. They throw a million and one things at you when you first arrive. It's different than Little rock because at least there I had my family. This is the first time in my life where I am literally on my own. It is for sure a growing experience and it is forcing me to become a real adult.

I pray everyday that I made the right decision, and that God blesses my days.
Tonight I am going to a homecoming football game. ONe of my small group girls, Gwen, is a cheerleader :)

Hope the weekend treats everyone well.

No comments: