Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Grow up or not Grow up...that is the question

I have a job.
I am an employed person.
I am a real adult.

I am soooo scared.
I am having to start all over, again.
What if I disapoint?

I am a horrible person.
I got a speeding ticket today.
My first one. dang it.
I am in big big trouble for it.

Things were going well.
I cried the whole way home because I was so embarrassed/ashamed of my ticket.
I haven't told the parents yet.

I am in distress.
It's a happy time
It's a sad time.
I feel bad for leaving my little brother at home alone.

I should be excited.
I am, really.
I didn't think moving away and being on my own would be this hard.

I can do this.
I think I can...
I think I can...
I think I can.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out ofdarkness into his marvelous light.

No comments: