Sunday, January 8, 2012

cont.

Are you a person who wants the will of God? Don't be so quick to answer. This is a HUGE question. I'll be honest when I think about it there are times when I am unsure. Like many others, I am not oblivious to the riches and security that is all around me. I too get sucked in. Am I lukewarm? If I am than I am not strong enough to be in ministry right now. Sometimes we have to do what's best for our salvation and get away from what bringing us down. we have to be willing to do whatever it takes because God is worth it. He truly is all we need. How can we minister and help others be on fire for God, if we ourselves are not.

Its like if someone is struggling with drinking, you tell them to get out of the bars for a little while til they get stronger. Its the same for us in our spiritual lives.

I ask you. Please! don't let me forget this. We need to be there for one another and getting on fire for God. You can only make fire with fire. It spreads quickly. Just think what we can accomplish if we all stick together as a people on fire. truly on fire. Bringing the kingdom of heaven to earth.

John 16:33.

I have a lot of thoughts and they are hard to put into words here sometimes.

No comments: