Saturday, May 21, 2011

What next?

Sometimes it is really hard to "wait" and "trust". There are just some things that I want soooo badly, and they are currently the desires of my heart. They aren't too much to ask for and are quite simple, but I am not sure that it will ever happen. It makes me sad. God knows the desires of my heart, he knows what lies ahead, He knows what will work best...even though I think that they would be really really good for me and work well...who knows, but God. I just wish I understood and I could see the whole picture sometimes.

At this moment, I am frustrated. BECAUSE... it seems like everyone around me has at least part of their life figured out. I know it may not be true, but thats the way it appears. It seems like they know what they want to do with their lives...i don't. I have no idea. I don't know what to do, but wait. I am not sure how to be proactive about it either, or if I should.

Im not gonna lie, I get caught up in the past a lot and in relationships..that makes it harder

I pray that I just don't miss out and simply live a life worthy of my calling and glorifying to my God.

No comments: